My sister and I are all about reaching goals. Every Sunday, we text each other what our goals for the week are. Usually it involves how many times we want to work out and making sure we wait until Friday to get fancy coffee from Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme before work. I am usually one to write down my yearly resolutions, but this year I want to make it public so people can call me on it.
Here are my resolutions for 2017:
- I’m going to read at least 25 books.
- I’m going to work out at least 3 times per week.
- I’m going to get back to the weight that I was when Bud and I started dating.
- I will not buy things impulsively and I’ll save all the money I can.
- I will not eat out unless I’m with friends for special occasions.
- I will write in my blog at least twice a week.
- I will finish editing “Henry Halpert vs. Darkness” and “Jake and the Search for a Hero”
- I’m going to pass my PLT and also my Praxis II in English.
- I’m going to read or finish the following book series:
- The Chronicles of Narnia
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
- The Lord of the Rings
- I will create a habit of happiness.
What are your resolutions?