Here’s the deal friends. I wish I wrote more. It’s one of my favorite things to do and I haven’t been doing a good job of making sure I take time to do it lately. That is any I’m doing the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. The blogs you’ll read in the next month will be random and opinionated, but hey, it’s my blog; I do what I want.
Today’s post is a simple one. A picture of myself and 20 Lesser Known Facts about myself.
Here is goes:
- I use specific colored highlighters depending on what day it it.
- I am obsessed with Walmart’s potato salad – ask my boyfriend.
- I can’t call my boyfriend by his first name (don’t know why) so I call him “Bud.”
- I’m changing my career – I’m going from working in Division 1 Athletics to teaching and I couldn’t be happier.
- I named my cats after famous baseball players.
- I’ve just recently realized that I don’t like coffee as much as I thought I did – I haven’t finished a whole serving of it in months.
- I’ve been wearing the same bracelet non-stop for over 3 years.
- I know how to take apart a urinal and put it back together.
- I absolutely hate running and no matter how much I want to, I just can’t.
- I played rugby in college.
- I became obsessed with video games when my anxiety got worse.
- I read 52 books in 2014.
- I have a Spiderman lunch box that I bring to work everyday.
- I hate wearing shoes.
- I wish I could write full time.
- I still have scars from my chicken pox in 1st grade.
- I have 4 main nicknames: Crash, Care, CDeas, and Snuggle.
- I’ve had service dogs for my OCD and anxiety.
- I’m a compulsive list maker.
- I wish I had thousands of followers on my blog.