I missed yesterday, but I’m writing it today, so get off my back, people!
Today is all about how to win my heart. Do you want me to like you? Love you? Totally ignore you? Here are the 5 things you should do if you want to be my friend.
- Read. I read a ton of books and I love being able to talk to other people about them. This year already, I’ve read 15 books. 10 more to reach my goal of 25. How many books have you read?
- Like baseball. Or at least understand it. I grew up in ballparks and around baseball and it’s a huge part of my identity.
- Bake. I am a master baker and even though it isn’t entirely necessary for you to be, I really like having taste testers. And what do I love more than taste testers? Someone to help me bake (and then do the dishes later). I love company in the kitchen.
- Watch movies. And lots of them. I go to the movies at least once a week, so if you want to hang out, let’s buy some popcorn and sit in the good seats.
- Have pets. I’m an animal lover and the quickest way for me to trust you is to have an animal that I love. Simple as that.
Do you have what it takes to be my new best friend?