I love music and I used to pride myself on the music collection that I had acquired. Lately, I’ve been more into audio books, but here are my top 5 favorite songs ever.
- Bigger Than My Body by John Mayer – if my life had a theme song, it would be this.
- Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler – there’s always one line that hooks me and for this song it’s “I like your face, do you like my song?” I say it to Bud all the time and he knows how to respond.
- Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart – lovely song that reminds me of being home (and also of the last episode of “Chuck” which is my favorite show of all time).
- Down by Jay Sean – this one is weird because I think I only enjoy it because I had a dream once where I was doing a jump rope routine to it.
- Wild Hearts by R5 – there’s just something about this song that makes me want to be the rebel I am not.