I usually don’t carry around bags. I prefer to use pockets when I can, but in the event I have too much stuff to carry, I do break down and get one of my satchels. Because I don’t have a bag prepared at all times for going out and what-not, I thought I’d give you a look at the back pack that I take to work everyday.
What I love about this bag is that it was free and it can fit all of my stuff for work in it plus more. Here are the contents as of today:
- Spiderman Lunch Box – not the same one I used in high school, but similar
- Monogrammed wallet – a gift from my wonderful friend Tammy
- All-Access Credential – apparently, I’m important
- Hydrocortisone packets – bug bites are a serious thing during baseball season
- Headphones – for focusing at my desk
- Nature Valley Protein Bar – I always need a snack on my way home from work
- 2 keys – I’m not even sure what they do to
- Prescription meds for anxiety and stomach aches – #ocdproblems
- Papers for my coursework as I change into a teaching career – I just finished all of that today, actually
Nothing special. I wish I had more interesting things today, but maybe I’ll write a follow up post with an addition of “What’s in my pockets” because wearing cargo shorts to work everyday usually leads to many weird things ending up in my pockets by the end of the day.