I was nominated by my wonderful cousin, Kristian,
The rules are as follows…
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions from your nominator
3. Nominate bloggers.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions I was asked:
- What risk would you take if you knew you would not fail?
- I would quit my job and write full time.
- If you could have witnessed any event, what would it be and why?
- Women playing baseball. I would have loved to be a part of that.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- I have a really good memory, thanks to my OCD/Asperger’s.
- What are the top 5 things you cherish in life?
- My family, my cats, my friends, baseball, and books.
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- I can never get tired of watching “Enchanted”, but I’m also a huge fan of the X-Men movie.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I hate it when people don’t follow the rules. Drives me crazy.
- Are there any changes you would like to make/add to your blog?
- I wish I had more ideas for what to write about.
- Why did you start blogging?
- I had a dream about my grandpa that I wanted to share. The rest is history.
- What would you chose for your last meal?
- My mom’s cheesy potatoes and peanut butter and jelly.
- What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
- Peanut butter and jelly.
- What songs do you never get tired of hearing?
- John Mayer’s “Bigger Than My Body” is my jam.
My nominations are:
The Questions I want to ask are:
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- What’s been your biggest adventure?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- A perfect day to you means what?
- What is the last book you read?
- What was the last song you listened to?
- Do you wish you could change your life in any way?
- What’s the most important thing you own?
- What superpower do you wish you had?
I really enjoyed this, and I look forward to getting to know my nominations better! It’s so hard to chose, you are all worthy of this award!