- His mind rebels stagnation – I too have a hard time just sitting doing nothing.
- He has excellent deductive skills – I like to think that mine are above average which might be linked to my preference to observe rather than engage.
- When things make sense to him, it’s hard for him to explain – obviously everyone should know why things are happening and I have a terrible time trying to tell people what I know without getting frustrated.
- He has quirks – we all do but his are so defined and almost obtrusive just like mine.
- He has trouble making friends – I don’t think I’m the worst at making friends, but it takes a lot for me to feel comfortable and being around people too much is exhausting.
- He’s passionate about what he does – it’s almost problematic because it consumes him and as for me, I can never stop thinking about my job and how I can do better.