My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I think the only way to tell you about this book is to share some of my favorite bits of wisdom from Mark Manson.
1. Happiness requires struggle. It grows from problems. Who you are is defined by what you’re willing to struggle for.
2. There is no such thing as a personal problem. If you have a problem, chances are someone else has it too.
3. Certainty is the enemy of growth. Nothing is certain until it happens and even then, it’s debatable.
4. Don’t just sit there. Do something. The answers will follow.
5. Sometimes you think you want something but it turns out you don’t.
6. We don’t actually know what a positive or negative experience is.